Thursday, June 16, 2011

fighting your way through it.....

sometimes we just need someone to reassure us that we are not alone in feeling a certain way. someone, somewhere has been in our exact same position and they got through it and guess what it was generally considered NORMAL

the other day i found this great quote from Ira Glass on Pinterest, it struck a major chord with me. For years i have been doing all sorts of creative things but would never continue on as i didn't think my creations were good enough.

source: Tom, the Piper's Son
it sounds silly but now i think i will persevere with my creative side, it's been fighting it's way to the top for a long time and i think the wedding has finally given it a chance to grow.

i will continue my studies because as my good friend and hairdresser has noted it will be possible to combine what i have learnt with what i enjoy doing 

wish me luck it's going to be one heck of a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment