Friday, October 14, 2011

friday 14th

so i have seen all our wonderful wedding pictures but am still yet to receive them in the mail, so as i sit on my computer this friday evening (or saturday morning whichever you prefer) waiting for my husband to take his turn on 'words with friends' i thought i might put together a few of my favourite non professional wedding pictures for anyone who might care to take a look :)

these were all taken by various members of the family and uploaded to facebook so i apologise for the bad quality of some, also i only just realised there aren't very many pics where my spunky hubby is facing the camera... this wasn't on purpose i think everyone must have only had eyes for the bride (also i got sunburnt the week before the wedding and the tan lines on my back are horrible)











No comments:

Post a Comment