Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays

Remember my post about visiting the Norman Lindsey Gallery in Springwood? Well today I am bringing a little bit of wedding inspiration your way. While perusing the Net-A-Porter website (as you do) I spotted this amazing Lanvin dress which in my mind would be the perfect type of thing to wear to a wedding held at the gallery. And well since I am getting into the whole Polyvore thing a lot lately thought why not create a whole outfit for this imaginary wedding and well why stop there you got to have bridesmaids too.

So with my lack of employment and copious amounts of time I bring you a Norman Lindsey/Grecian Goddess inspired wedding.  



visit my Polyvore profile here for details or here for the bride and here for the bridesmaids

If you want to see a whole wedding themed along these lines comment below or on my Facebook page here

wishing you a happy and productive day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment