Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter is Coming!!!

Wow this time next week it will be Easter!!! We will be in Newnes camping with the family but I will try and do regular posting throughout the week (well maybe not Friday we are leaving on Thursday) and as it is coming up to Easter I thought I would share with you a few Easter crafts!

So on Monday we will be making Easter baskets to stash all your Easter goodies in, Tuesday will feature some yummy Hot Cross Buns, Wednesday will be all about Easter decor and egg decorating, Thursday will be Easter Masks and Friday (which may end up being posted on Thursday) will be Easter gifts.

Fingers crossed I can get all this done, finish up my Mother's Day stock ready to sell, complete the project proposal for my Project Management course and of course pack up all our stuff ready to hit the road.

In the meantime I will leave you with this gorgeous Easter/Spring session by Cloud Dust Photography found via Inspire Me Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment