Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday

My time of 'hectic-ness' seems to have reached its rather un-climatic end. My exam now over and my self assurance still relatively intact I have now got the time to focus on my Mother's Day swag... unfortunately I have left myself just a little bit short of time and instead of posting all my pretty little creations through snail mail I am going to have to deliver them myself. But who am I kidding other than the cost it will be great to see my Mama and Papa and of course get the opportunity to set up a display myself.

In the meantime here is a little preview....


It's a mini paper flower included in my Mother's Day in an Envelope, if you are eager to check out more I have a few extra pics on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment