Thursday, June 28, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday. Fugu Fashion

Joining me on the metaphorical couch today is Jess from Fugu Fashion who kindly shot me an email after my call out on the Olive Tree Market Facebook page. Pronounced 'foo goo' Jess started her business of handcrafting purses and bags in 2007. But I'll let her tell you the rest :)



How did you come about the business of 'making'?
After I finished studying fashion design at Tafe, I decided that I wanted to start my own accessories label.

Who are your biggest supporters?
I would say my family are my biggest supporters. They always go to markets with me and help me set up and sell.


Where do you see your 'making' taking you (in an optimistic world)? 
I would love to be able to have my products in cute little boutique stores around Australia.

Where can we get your stuff?
Online at http://fugufashion.bigcartel.com/ and the Olive Tree Market in Newcastle.

And if you could be any animal in the world what would you be? 
A fugu fish (but hopefully not one that would get eaten) they are such unique creatures and I am so fascinated by them.

so a big thanks to Jess and if you like what Jess does and want to keep up to date with her latest head on over to her Facebook page, her website or of course her store.

And remember if you are a crafter of any sort and would like to share your creations please don't hesitate to send me an email at dreamingofstepford@hotmail.com I would love to hear from you :) Today I am heading out west and will be returning sometime mid-next week but hopefully I can still get my usual posts out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment