Thursday, July 12, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday. Crafty Bouquets

I knew early on last week that I would run out of time to get all the things I needed together for Joel's party so I thought I would combine my regular Friday feature with a handy birthday banner. I trawled Etsy for 'Superhero Party Supplies' and favourited a few items that I thought looked good and were reasonably priced. That was when Christina of Crafty Bouquets made herself known to me in a brilliant display of customer service and proving that you SHOULD put yourself out there because it really does work!!

It was her Superhero Birthday Banner and Superhero Party Cupcake Package that really caught my eye but looking back now I am surprised I didn't notice the Photo Booth Prop Package and Activity Package as well. But the best thing about Christina is how obliging she is!! When I noted that Joel probably wouldn't give the tick of approval on the Spiderman style banner she made me a whole new Captain America style one!!

Keep reading on to get to know Christina a little better, along with some of her awesome products!


How did you come about the business of "Making"? 
Ever since I was little I have always loved making things with my hands, drawing, decorating and planning events. Crafty Bouquets formed as result of all the activities I so dearly loved as a child, and am passionate about to this day.


Who are your biggest supporters?
I would have to say my Husband is my biggest supporter. If it wasn't for him Crafty Bouquets would not exist. He has always pushed me to follow my passion and do what truly makes me happy. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
My friends and family have also been a great support for me. They have always cheered me on along the way, and have been a great resource, providing lot's of input and feedback on our products.



Where do you see your "making" taking you (in an optimistic world)?
In an optimistic world, over the coming years I hope to expand our product line to include more printable party collections, as well as pre-assembled party products, so that I can look back 20 years from now and still be doing what I love.

Where can we get your stuff?
You can purchase our Products or inquire about customized products at our Etsy shop



If you could be any animal in the world what would you be?
I would love to be a seagull, because then I could fly, live at the beach, and float on top of the ocean.

So along with this extensive range of Superhero party supplies she also has items for a Curious George, Dr Seuss, Hunger Games... and the list goes on but you really should check them out for yourself! You will be pleasantly surprised at both her prices and range :)

1 comment: