Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thursday.

My daily routine goes a little something like this; 

wake up at 7am. check my phone for new emails/facebook/twitter/instagram and my current words with friends game (btw I am stuck at the moment!!! but I will find a word Soph!!) 

make myself and my honey a cup of tea or if needed coffee (I am trying not to drink so much of it), sometimes I make him some lunch to take to work 

take tea/coffee or this morning hot chocolate to my computer and log onto Blogger or Bloglovin (or both) and catch up on new posts by other bloggers.

My daily reads are Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake, Design*Sponge and The Design Files but I also like to follow some local bloggers including The Novocastrian Files (changing hosts at the moment), Oh How Very Lovely, Something Gorgeous, The Olive Tree Market Blog, Pink Patent Mary Janes, Howdy Stranger and one very special one Scandi Coast Home

I first came across Scandi Coast Home through Something Gorgeous and was blown away by her amazing home, great pictures, clean site and original content 

 
Her home was also just recently featured on another lifestyle blog Desire Empire you can check it out here

In the meantime there are a few things of hers that I am coveting....


 
And I'll take her wicked pepper grinder too :)

So who thinks it would be an awesome idea to hold a 'blog-castle' much like the 'blog'nhagen' hosted by House That Lars Built? I sure do  

ps if I have left anyone off the list I do apologise :/ pps if you know of any other great Newcastle blogs let me know ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Em......
    What a beautiful feature and so very flattering.
    You need to teach me some of your computer skills ;o)
    Thanks again and have a great day!!!
    You just made mine......
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania! :) you're the second person to say that to me today! put me on a mac and I am useless :/

      Delete
  2. Oh wow - thank for the mention Emma - very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok Shannon :) you're blog is so very easy on the eyes, I will have to update my blogger feed though the only way I have been getting your recent posts is through Facebook :/

      also I mentioned you again in today's post :)

      Delete