Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

It seems kind of strange that alot of the birthdays in my life this year seem to be occurring on Friday's... so you will have to forgive my lack of maker post this week because this one is a double whammy!

Today is the birthday of my sister Katie and our grandmother 'Nonna' (grandparents like parents don't have real names to their offspring) and I am lucky enough to be spending the day with them both!! If you follow me on Instagram I may even be sharing some pictures with you! But for now I made them both a lovely handmade card and banner along with a small gift for Katie.


I don't know about you but wrapping presents is the best part of giving for me.

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both I am sure we are going to have a smashing day :)

2 comments:

  1. wow that wrapping is so gorgeous, I should remember that! and the card looks cute too. happy birthday to your sis x

    x
    Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie and super simple too :) I love wrapping stuff

      Delete