Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thursday.

As you will probably know if you are a regular reader of my blog, lately I have been working with The Wedding Designer, a few weeks ago Jess along with fellow business partner Lane (of the soon to be 'Tomorrow Lane' watch out Canberra) attended the Woodville Chapel Bridal Fair and they were kind enough to take along some of my goodies :)


The lovely ladies were joined by the awesome Jade of Jade McIntosh Flowers (whom was also hard at work on Edition 11 of 'Your Hunter Valley Wedding Planner'), and were in charge of decking out the chapel in full. I didn't get to see it but all the 'likes' and comments on Facebook tell me that it looked pretty damn good!


Jess commissioned me to make up some fun pinwheels like the ones I made for our wedding and they took along packs of my origami bows and fabric garlands. All the items you see in the picture are available to hire from Jess - not just for weddings but parties and photoshoots as well.

   
They wanted to create a 'boys' and 'girls' area on either side of the aisle and as part of the 'boys' area Jess had me make up some bowties which were hung off her trademark green ladder along with a mirror and a set of instructions.

The last picture is an arrangement of flowers by Jade that I just had to include, I don't know how she does it but she really does have a way with flowers that has me wanting to do some kind of floristry training.  

That's about all from me today, I have to get my butt into gear and organise my airport transfer for this afternoon, does anybody else get paranoid about getting lost at the airport and missing connections etc?

and don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

2 comments:

  1. aaaw that is so cute and gorgeous :)
    I do get paranoid in the airport. mostly because I have missed my flight before...

    x
    Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I know! I am yet to miss a flight but I always run through the possible lost in the airport scenarios before I get to my gate :/ all went well though :)

      Delete