Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wednesday. Home Again

For those who don't follow my Facebook page and have been wondering if I have been kidnapped and my blog held at ransom, never fear I was on holidays visiting my Grandparents, father and sister over the weekend and flew back into NSW late last night.

So this one will be very short indeed as I get my feet back on the ground, study for an upcoming exam, prepare for various events (it's my birthday next week!!) and get the house back in order!


My Grandparent's live on the Sunshine Coast and last week my Grandma celebrated her 81st birthday!! I had an amazing time! They have both lived such full and incredible lives and my grandfather is particularly adept at telling stories (he was an Anglican minister who also worked for the Foreign Affairs Department along with many consulting roles in the realm of personnel management). While there he gave me a copy of some stories of theirs that he has been writing down and in the coming Mondays I will be sharing some with you.

Grandma also shares a birthday with Katie and so we were lucky enough to see some of our cousins while we were there (including my adorable new second cousin) along with attending the Real Food Festival it is such a beautiful area definitely worth the visit... in fact I am counting down the days until the next one!!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!! ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!! YOU CAN ENTER BY CLICKING THIS LINK AND LEAVING A COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment